Monday, June 11, 2007

'Why do girls smell good?' and 'Sleep is sooo overrated'.

So it’s been a while since I’ve written a personal blog entry, so I figured I might as well let everyone know what’s up. We had a roommate move out and now officially have a ‘girl’ living with us. Don’t worry, it’s my roommate’s girlfriend – so it’s not just a random person. Yep, two dudes and a chick. Frankly, I had no idea what to expect, but it’s been great. I have noticed one ‘phenomenon’ about girls that I’ve yet to understand. Why is it that women seem to carry with them this ‘Bath and Body’ works ‘fresh scent girl aroma’ no matter wherever they live. I really don’t understand it. My girlfriends’ room always had the ‘girl’ smell – and now our house has a ‘hint’ of ‘girl’. Whatever – I guess it’s better than smelling like ‘sweaty dudes’.
(myself, steve, and trent at Jazzoo)
Anyways, aside from the ‘smell’ changes and the roommate situation going on in the house – life has been busy, but a ‘healthy’ dose of busy. I can never seem to get everything done that I’d like to in a given day. I really wish I never had to sleep. I hate it. Sleep is a waste of time, and I really wish my body didn’t need it. I know that might be weird to some people, but to me it just seems to get in the way of life. I guess until there is a drug that allows you to sleep for minimal amount of hours at night – I’ll have to make due. Whatever.


-- Ramsey

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 12:19 AM, Blogger Michaelangeloh said...

Sleep is what regenerates enough metabolic and brain electrical recharge rate to use up until its depletion.Sleep?Thats the batteries (included) that keep you going.

 
At 6/13/2007 3:57 PM, Blogger and rudeness said...

I am totally with ya... sleep is the most irritating and annoying thing I have to do. I use to survive on 4 hours a night... but as I get older that number gets higher... dammit.

I could accomplish SO MUCH MORE if I didnt have to sleep... sigh... let me know if you come up with that wonder pill!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog