Pamela Anderson likes wearing see-through shirts.
So…the Pamela Anderson Roast on Comedy Central last night was hilariously fantastically awesome. Crude jokes and sexual references to body parts and sexual acts where the majority of the topics discussed the entire night. So it was good ‘ol quality American television. One thing that you couldn’t avoid noticing was how amazingly “cracked” out Courtney Love still is. I know she’s out of rehab- but I hope its just vacation leave of absence. If you get a chance to TIVO the show- I recommend it, there’s some good laughs to be had when watching this broadcast. Check out the trailer for the program here. And here are some pictures & memorable quotes from the show…

"Who thinks Courtney Love looks worse than Kurt Cobain currently does?" - Jeffrey Ross
"Pam has two gorgeous sons. They're actually the only two guys who have ever come out of Pam." - Sarah Silverman
Click here to read more quotes, or check out some pictures of the Pam Anderson herself below. I’m really not surprised she wore what she did for the show. Are you?











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog