This can't be your final answer!?!
You gotta laugh at this picture when you realize that she really is an idiot for picking B for the answer. I’m mean- really? You don’t even need a high school education to get this one right!?!


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
You gotta laugh at this picture when you realize that she really is an idiot for picking B for the answer. I’m mean- really? You don’t even need a high school education to get this one right!?!

Monday, August 08, 2005 | Permalink
0 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog