Fun mind games...
Tell me what is (say it out loud):
1+5 ?
2+4 ?
3+3 ?
4+2 ?
5+1 ?
Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds. Then click here...

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Tell me what is (say it out loud):
1+5 ?
2+4 ?
3+3 ?
4+2 ?
5+1 ?
Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds. Then click here...
Thursday, September 01, 2005 | Permalink
0 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog