Longest eyebrow hair in the world...
I know there is a lot of weird categories in the Guinness Book of World Records, but this is a strange one. Frank Ames holds the world record for having the longest eyebrow hair, measuring just over 3 inches.
"I don’t know why it grows like that; it just always has"
My opinion, this is freakishly weird. I hope he’s married- and if he is…what does his wife think of this? I’d think it would be tough for anyone to get over the fact he has a long piece of hair coming out of his face. I’d cut it off in his sleep. Ha-ha!
"I don’t know why it grows like that; it just always has"
My opinion, this is freakishly weird. I hope he’s married- and if he is…what does his wife think of this? I’d think it would be tough for anyone to get over the fact he has a long piece of hair coming out of his face. I’d cut it off in his sleep. Ha-ha!









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog