Moving sucks…
This guy has to be having a bad day- I mean just the entire process of moving sucks, let alone this happening to him.


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
This guy has to be having a bad day- I mean just the entire process of moving sucks, let alone this happening to him.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 | Permalink
1 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
1 Comments:
OMG.. too funny!! I was just googling a Logo for uhaul to use on my blog and this popped up! This guy is deff having a bad day!
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog