Pimp my bride?
This video is a funny parody of the MTV show Pimp My Ride, but swapping cars with brides. It may not be funny at first, but stick with it until the end- I promise a good chuckle.

(click image to view video)

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
This video is a funny parody of the MTV show Pimp My Ride, but swapping cars with brides. It may not be funny at first, but stick with it until the end- I promise a good chuckle.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 | Permalink
0 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog