Check the weather by your zip code
Check out this cool Google Maps website… it allows you to check the weather in a specific zip code. Pretty neat stuff. Click here to check the weather, all the way down to being zipcode specific.


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Check out this cool Google Maps website… it allows you to check the weather in a specific zip code. Pretty neat stuff. Click here to check the weather, all the way down to being zipcode specific.

Monday, October 31, 2005 | Permalink
0 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog