Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Do you double-click your mouse?

So at first I was hesitant to post this, but ah what the hell- who cares. Anyways, here goes. One thing to note, I copied and pasted the text from this website.

"All girls masturbate... it is a fact of life. Often you will hear girls say "EWWWW! I don't do that! That is sick!" They are lying pieces of shit. In reality, the ones who don't admit it are probably the sluttiest of them all. Seriously, I want every girl that reads this page to email telling me if they believe this is true or not. I want to compile a list to show every girl I meet that refuses to admit she masturbates (click here for the list)."

You really should check out responses that people have sent in- it’s pretty entertaining to read some of the emails. I mean, you gotta admit, it’s always fun to be nosey about other peoples habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog