Experimenting with Pepsi and Mentos
This video is interesting- only because I have no idea what the heck chemically is in Mentos that make this happen... but it's kind of cool. Click here to find out what happens...

(click image to watch video)

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.

(click image to watch video)
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 | Permalink
2 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
2 Comments:
that guy says "awesome" too much.
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike trainers
los angeles lakers jerseys
ugg outlet
true religion outlet store
nike air force 1
ugg boots
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
fitflops shoes
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog