Highlights of my Day...
1.)Discovered calling off work to watch an 'I Love The 80's Marathon' was so worth it.
2.)Pretended to be on my cell phone asking somebody on the other end how to wipe my ass, when a co-worker entered the stall next to me..."Did you say I wipe back to front? Or front to back?"
3.)Called up to the HR department to find out if question #5 on my 2006 employee health benefits form, "Do you smoke?" meant cigarettes or "like other stuff"
4.)Realized even at the age of 24, I still like to spin globes and pretend wherever my finger is when it stops is where I will live....Go Madagascar!
5.)Took a $200 bet that I wouldn't replace the CEO's parking space sign with an "Parking for Assholes Only" sign
6.)Treated myself to 3 pints of Guiness and a round of Golden Tee on my lunch hour
7.)Pretended that I was about to piss myself just to avoid my new neighbor, Deena (the cat lady)
8.)Got a call from my stoner friend to let me know he invented the process of buttering corn with peanut butter
[compiled from The Casual Friday]







1 Comments:
u r sooo funny :-))
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog