Highlights of my day...
1. Realized I should probably contact the people at Guinness after a co-worker took what appeared to be the "largest dump of all time."
2. Considered what living in a ginger bread house would do for my sex life3. Witnessed the worst attempt in the history of parrallel parking...pointed, laughed and continued on with my day.
4. Wondered when the CEO will read the comment I dropped in the comment box... "I think some exotic dancers would really liven this place up."
5. Made a profile on e-harmony in which I stated I was looking for a "partner in crime", I then went on in blunt detail as to which type of crimes I was looking to commit.
6. About lost it when I heard the hostess at our resturant say, "Rimjob, party of two? Your table is ready."
7. Purposely fell asleep with the National Geographic Channel on to see if I'd dream about those weird tribal woman's banana boobs.
[Via The Casual Friday]







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog