Newest sport yet- "Extreme Ironing!?!"
So I was not aware this was a sport…extreme ironing. Have you heard of this? It’s the latest danger sport that combines the thrills of an extreme outdoor activity with the satisfaction of a well pressed shirt.
Sound a little odd? Well it is. Want some proof that people are actually doing this sh*t… evidence below:




WTF!?! Apparently this sport started in the UK in ’97, a guy had a lot of ironing to do- but also preferred the idea of an evening out pursuing his hobby of rock climbing. Then it occurred to him to combine these activities into an extreme sport - the result: extreme ironing.
I still can’t believe this actually goes on. Weird stuff man. Click here to see the official website and more pictures.
I still can’t believe this actually goes on. Weird stuff man. Click here to see the official website and more pictures.







1 Comments:
hahahaa
crazy stuff!!
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog