How fast can you type letters of the alphabet?
Check out this typing game… the object of the game is to type the entire alphabet as fast you can. Pretty cool stuff. Try to beat my time of 6.65!?! Click here to test your typing skills.


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Check out this typing game… the object of the game is to type the entire alphabet as fast you can. Pretty cool stuff. Try to beat my time of 6.65!?! Click here to test your typing skills.

Monday, December 05, 2005 | Permalink
0 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog