Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I love Apple so much, I got a tattoo of the logo

"I’ve been an Apple enthusiast since I was young, and when I was 12 years old I said my first tattoo would be the Apple logo."


Nicole is an employee at Apple. She’s 21. She also has a tattoos of Apple’s logo all over herself. The specific graphics used resemble original Apple logos.


“My personal reasons for having the tattoo weren’t that I was slavishly devoted to the company — I actually had the logo tattooed in the September after I turned 18; that gave me nine months to get up the courage to get anything tattooed. I had the tattoo for reasons outside its duty as a logo.”


I’m totally as dorky as the next computer nerd out there… but- uh- well- you gotta draw the line somewhere? I can’t tell if she just really likes the logo… or if she is really hardcore about working for Apple. Oh well, she obviously gets a lot of attention for it. Which I’m sure she doesn’t mind. Article here.

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously why would you do that

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog