Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'll have sex with you if you give me an Xbox 360

As desperation sets in for the Christmas season, people are rushing around like headless chickens trying to get a new XBox 360. How desperate are they?

Some of them are prepared to offer their body for sex to strangers in exchange for XBox 360!?! Are you kidding?

I need an XBOX 360 - m4mw - 25
Date: 2005-12-01, 5:36PM EST

I am a 25y/o white male. straight but willing to do anything for a xbox 360 premuim package (the white box) please email me anyone m,f,both up for anything as long as i can get the system

--

I will whore myself out for an Xbox 360 Premium system - 23
Date: 2005-11-22, 12:09PM EST

I want a Xbox 360 Premium badly. I’m a SWM 23 in college and desperatley want a Xbox 360 Premium system. What do I have to do?


--

new Xbox 360 for a 18yr to Milf woman - 31
Date: 2005-11-24, 4:07PM EST

I have a brand new in the box Xbox 360
Does your husband or boyfriend want this for Christmas.
Well you can have it if I get what I want I need
a hot nite of S#%&king and F$^&^&ing
if you would like to have this awesome Xmas gift drop a line and a pic.
first come first served

Pathetic. Yet understandable. Gamers need their fix. Even if it resorts to ‘whoring yourself out’ (as one person described it). Article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog