Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Put this pill in your car = improved gas mileage?

Now you can put a pill into the gas tank of your car, to improve the fuel mileage it gets from gasoline, as well as reduce emissions.

Called "Bio-Performance", it's manufacturer claims it alters the molecular structure of gasoline, and liberating its energy. They say this is achieved through "Brownian motion", the molecular movement of the components of the polymeric chains contained in hydrocarbons. It's a long-winded explanation, read the full details.

Overall, they say your car get an extra 18-22% more miles from the same gallon of gas, and possibly up to 35% more under favorable driving conditions, as well as a 50% reduction in emissions. They even say it has similar effects on diesel.A bottle of 50 pills costs $75.00.

[via Strange Products]

5 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used this this weekend on a roundtrip to Nashville, Tn. from Baton Rouge, La. 1300 miles. Yes the first two tanks of product cleans out your injectors and manifold out. The third tank I increased my mileage from 14.5 mpg to 17.7 mpg on a 1998 Ford Expedition with 247,000 miles

 
At 3/04/2006 9:40 PM, Anonymous Kelley said...

This company claims these pills use "Brownian Movement". I'm sure they do. Hahaha. Brownian Movement is nothing more than the particle molecules buffetted about by the molecules of the substance they're contained within. Here's a link that explains it much better: http://www.bartleby.com/65/br/Brownian.html Fancy lingo in a plain "brown" package made to look important.

 
At 4/22/2006 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting 5.5 more miles per gallon from a free sample at Win The Gas War

 
At 5/21/2006 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello If you are looking for a certified lab result proving BioPerformance contains TOXINS simply visit www.BioPerformancePro.com
Anthony Sloan

 
At 6/06/2006 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regardless if the product is moth balls or not the stuff does work. I've used about five tanks since I started using it and every tank I get about 40 miles more than the last tank did. I went from 240 miles per tank without the pills up to 434 miles per tank with the pills. And I fill up the same way everytime with 13.2gallons to the top of the filler spout. So if you do the math I went from (18.18 mpg) to (32.87 mpg) using this product. I could care less if the stuff is moth balls or acid I am going to keep using it as long as I live, and when this whole thing is over everyone else will be too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog