The worst fu*kin movies of 2005
According to the site RottenTomatoes.com (a popular movie review website), these are the worst movies released in theaters of 2005. I guess you can’t blame the producers of these movies. I mean, personally, when I heard the synopsis of a horror movie that took place in a wax museum… I totally thought that’d be something I wanted to see. What’s that? Paris Hilton stars in the movie? Awesome! (If you are not picking up on my sarcasm, please ask the closest person around you to slap you in the face)
Now, I have to say, for the most part, I pretty much agree with their choices on this list. But, what’s crazy though is that even though these movies are fu*kin horrible, most of these did pretty darn well in the box office.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Domino
Doom
Into the Blue
The Dukes of Hazzard
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
Supercross: The Movie
Undiscovered
9 Songs
Stealth
House of Wax
Guess Who
Elektra
Hide and Seek
Alone in the Dark
Ma Mere
Aeon Flux







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog