Eva Longoria gives out vibrators to friends? WTF?
In a recent interview with Cosmo, Eva Longoria revealed that she treats all her best gal pals to a nice big vibrator on their birthdays. She feels that all women need to learn how to pleasure themselves, and she isn't afraid to help them out:
"After I spoke openly about vibrators I literally got boxes and boxes of free sex toys sent to me. So I was constantly giving them away. Even before that I'd give them to girlfriends for their birthdays and they'd be so excited."You get better sex when you know your own body. How can you expect a man to know your body when you don't know what pleases you?"
"Probably with my vibrator," she said. "I own two. I have the rabbit one, and I give that as a gift all the time to other girls for a birthday or the like. It's the best gift to give: an orgasm."
[via IDon'tLikeYou]








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog