Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pay a guy to 'pee' your name into a mountain?

Check out this eBay auction:

"I will pee your initials in the snow, hopefully on Alaska’s Mt. Denali (Mt. McKinley) up to 20,320 feet in elevation.

Here is the deal…The highest bidder will get their initials peed in the snow at their bid amount in elevation. Example, if your bid is $17,399 then I will pee in the snow at 17,399 feet on Mt. Denali. I will have a picture taken of your initials peed in the snow, a picture of my altimeter, a photo looking out towards the scenery from that spot along with a copy of my climbing journal, which will mention your name and this crazy event. I may also include additional photos of the adventure, photocopies of my receipts, etc. to provide you with more proof that I actually did this.

You are bidding on:

*A "bid elevation" for me to pee your initials in the snow.
*Picture of your initials in the snow at the "bid elevation" e-mailed to you
*Picture of my altimeter at the "bid elevation" emailed to you
*Picture of the scenery at the "bid elevation" emailed to you
*Copy of my climbing journal emailed to you


There will be a minimum bid of $7,200 to get me to base camp elevation on Mt. Denali. If I do not reach a minimum of $7,200, then I will choose a place of my choice in Alaska and climb to the "bid elevation" and do the deed and provide the same information as stated above.

I'm really not sure if anyone in their right mind would pay this much money for a picture of their name in pee, but stranger things have sold on eBay for more money. Click here to see the actual eBay auction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog