This is one smart-ass dog ...no really
So you think you have a well trained dog? Think again. You’ll be thinking different after you watch this video. This really is simply amazing! Click here to watch the video.

(click image to watch video)

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
So you think you have a well trained dog? Think again. You’ll be thinking different after you watch this video. This really is simply amazing! Click here to watch the video.

Monday, February 20, 2006 | Permalink
0 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog