Desperate Husband wants his sex life
James Wilson has been camping out on the roof of his home and calling himself "not only the CEO and director of the National Association of Desperate Husbands," but "also a card-carrying member."
So what will it take to get the 33-year-old independent marketing consultant from Redford, Mich., to come back down? "Well, it is going to take for my wife to finally give in and remove the children from our bedroom, put them in their rightful places, in their own bedroom," he said.
James Wilson and his wife, Valentina, have a 3-month-old daughter, Jayla, and a 2-year-old son, James III. Valentina Wilson says the children will remain sleeping in the marital bed for now.

James Wilson, who has been chronicling his woes on his website www.husbandonstrike.com, says the children are causing an intimacy issue, but his wife says that's not the case. "We get all the intimacy we need, you know," Valentina Wilson said.
Valentina Wilson said she was prepared to let James stay up on the roof because she was confident that he would return home on his own. "I think he will come around," she said. "It will get cold up there. He will miss us and will get hungry. He will come back home."
Her husband said that he chose the roof as his place for protest instead of simply hanging out at a friend's house because he wanted to grab his wife's attention. "I just decided I didn't want to protest using any normal striking method," he said. "I wanted to be as unique as possible.
I’m really confused. I mean I guess it’s weird that both the 3 year old and 2 year old still sleep in their parents bed (you have to admit that’d get annoying every night), however- it’s definitely a problem if this couple can’t work it out amongst themselves. Hindsight, if they are just trying to get some attention- not a bad idea for a publicity stunt (seeing that the husband is in marketing). Article here.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog