Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tom is going to eat Katie's placenta?

Tom Cruise, 43, and his fiancee Katie Holmes, 27, joyously welcomed the arrival of a baby girl, Suri, yesterday. The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew meaning "princess," or in Persian meaning "red rose."

The child weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 20 inches in length. This is the first child for Mr. Cruise and Ms. Holmes.

In other news,
Entertainment is reporting that Tom Cruise is intending to eat Katie Holmes' placenta after his fiancée has given birth to their baby.

Tom told GQ magazine: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Are you f*cking kidding me? He cannot be serious, this has to all be an act. Nobody is that crazy. If you don't think this guy is completely bat sh*t insane, watch him talk about Katie's smile and tongue:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog