Wednesday, May 31, 2006

1989 Keaton Batmobile Replica:

Q: What is the original car that this was made from?
A: A brought-back-from-the-dead 1978 Corvette (most likely the limited edition pace car model).

Q: Did you make this from a kit? Where can I get it?
A: No, this is not a kit car. This was handmade using high density foam, fiberglass and a variety of classified materials. A 1989 Kenner toy car was used as the base model for which the modifications were made.

Q: Can you get me in touch with the people who made this?
A: This project car was created in 1991. The particular combination of the materials and builders won't be coming together again, so there's really no point. I've been asked to keep identities confidential, anyway, so even if I did tell you, I'd have to kill you.

Q: Will you sell me this car?
A: No. Well... I'll sell it for 50K cash. You provide transport costs over the $50,000.00 US Dollars price and I'll go get the title out of the bat vault. Read and see more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog