Thursday, May 25, 2006

Real suicide notes, really chilling to read:

These suicide notes were gathered at the coroners' offices by a suicidologist/psychiatrist who asked to be anonymous. All these people did kill themselves. Were they ambivalent about it? About half the hundred or so letters we saw seemed to have some element of doubt.

Single female, age 21, Letter #1:
My dearest Andrew,

It seems as if I have been spending all my life apologizing to you for things that happened whether they were my fault or not.

I am enclosing your pin because I want you to think of what you took from me every time you see it.

I don't want you to think I would kill myself over you because you're not worth any emotion at all. It is what you cost me that hurts and nothing can replace it.


Click here to read more real suicide notes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog