Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Yoda backpack = semi-sorta cool?

"With this Star Wars Backpack - Yoda Back Buddy, you can carry Yoda with you everywhere just like Luke Skywalker did on the planet Dagoba! The Yoda Back Buddy is a back pack and full-sized plush toy of the greatest Jedi Knight in the Star Wars Saga. Yoda measures 32 inches in length and has a zippered opening underneath his hood for books and supplies."

Cost? $30.00, click here to buy one.

3 Comments:

At 7/05/2006 4:48 PM, Blogger secretz said...

Oui...kinda kewl? Sure, if you're into Star Wars.

On the other hand, I think the first picture looks like Yoda gettin' it on...the second pic simply expresses the feeling, "ahhh, thanks big guy, I needed to jizz," and the third pic says, "I may be old, I may be ugly, but even I can still get laid!" lol. ;)

 
At 7/06/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

One of the worst parts for Trekkies is the fact they can't have one of their beloved characters on their backs. Unless, they want to look really creepy wearing a Spock...

It's great being a Star Wars nerd...

 
At 1/23/2016 4:03 AM, Anonymous Yoda Backpack said...

... ybackpack.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog