Overheard on the streets of New York:
Guy: I have to sleep with her before she gets married.
-9th St & 3rd Ave
Woman on cell: I want the wedding without the husband. No, really, I want to wear the dress and have a party all about me.
-Bergdorf Goodman
Dude on cell: So she said, "Don't you want to marry me?" and I was like [shrugging], "Why the fuck not?"
-Central Park, southwest entrance
Woman on cell: Did you just say that you had a dream where Gene Wilder peed in your closet? Like, Willy Wonka, pissing on your clothes? Okay, I just wanted to make sure I heard correctly.
-Penn Station
Mother, to little girl in line for security X-ray machine: Take your muffin outta the box. If it goes through the machine, it'll give you radiation.
-LaGuardia Airport







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog