The dumbest haircut ever


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
1 Comments:
It appears to be a horizontal Mohawk. I admire this guy for his experimentation--at least its truly non-conformist, because many persons have conventional Mohawks.
I also once saw a group of guys who deliberately shaved their heads to appear that they had male pattern baldness--no hair on top, but hair on the sides and back (the opposite of a high & tight when you think of it), except that with true male pattern baldness the hair on top will never grow back, as a high & tight's sides & back will.
But it does look a little ridiculous at first glance. Amazing, though, how quickly people would get used to this guy's bad haircut if thousands began copying it and it became a "fad!"
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog