The doctors are playing mind games with me...
So after all the sympathy and hand holding from my surgery – real life has returned. Not that I expected it to all go away, but for a while it all seemed to be in a stand still. It’s exciting and I’m really ready to get back in the swing of things.
Today I went to my first physical therapy appointment for my knee and was pleasantly surprised. My therapist is pretty nice. One thing caught me off guard -- there is a huge window showcasing the public workout gym area. Now naturally you’re drawn to look through this window because there’s a lot of people working out compared to the few people in the rehab area. I’m kinda unsure how I feel about this. Maybe it’s to impress upon you that once you get healed you can workout like the rest of the normal people in the world? Do the doctors want to taunt and tease their patients? Whatever. I won’t give into their mind games. I’ll show them. Mu-ha-ha-ha.







1 Comments:
Yep.. its them messing with your head.
Either that, or the doc likes perving on people working out...
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog