Doogie Howser is gay?
Neil Patrick Harris, who mostly known for playing Doogie Howser, admitted he is gay.


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Neil Patrick Harris, who mostly known for playing Doogie Howser, admitted he is gay.

3 Comments:
Looks photoshopped to me...
you can photoshop 'gayness'?
cheap jordan shoes
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
ray ban
asics running shoes
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
jordans
michael kors handbags
toms outlet
kevin durant shoes
burberry outlet
celine
christian louboutin
christian louboutin shoes
adidas stan smith
retro jordans
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
rolex watches
nike roshe run
air max 90
louis vuitton handbags
adidas superstar
coach outlet store online
jordan concords
lebron james shoes
oakley vault
michael kors
hollister clothing
cheap jordans
coach outlet
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton outlet
jordan 4
celine handbags
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren polo outlet
toms shoes
michael kors outlet
20167.9wengdongdong
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog