George Clooney, Sexiest Man Alive for 2006
87 year old George Clooney has been named People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2006, which ties him with Brad Pitt for the only men to win this award twice.


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
87 year old George Clooney has been named People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2006, which ties him with Brad Pitt for the only men to win this award twice.

4 Comments:
Hey now Ramsey, George Clooney is hot... distinguished.
Umm.. 86 year old George Clooney??
Sorry Carrie, it's just hard for me to accept he's really STILL the 'Sexiest Man Alive'?
Anonymous... "86 years old"... it's totally a joke. My attempt to be funny.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog