What do you think they talked about in the car?




This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.



7 Comments:
They probably talked about how unbelievably boring their materialistic lives are. Puke.
They probably talked who was the stupidest person out of all of them. Paris wins by a landslide. Lohan would attempt to argue with her, but because she's a coke head and doesn't eat -- she wouldn't have the strength to finish. Britney would miss the whole conversation because she was eating a twinky.
I think they were all probably arguing about who gets to fuck me first.
how small their ex husbands' dicks were
Probably about what type of embarassing situations they'd purposely put themselves in to get more attention.
Who's turn is it to flash her womanhole to the paparazzi
Probably talking about the glass ceiling and the pressure that women are under to have children and a successful career.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog