Dude, the Super Bowl was damn boring this year.
I think most would agree, this year’s Super Bowl was one of the more duller, uninteresting championship games. In my opinion, almost everything about the entire event was boring. The football was sloppy (given the rainy conditions). The always ‘hyped’ and ‘exciting’ TV commercials were completely ‘sub-par’ and ‘not funny’ or ‘creative. Even the actual outcome of the game was unfulfilling. The Indianapolis Colts who were favored to win – left me with an empty feeling (as most would agree). I mean honestly, great, the Colts won the Super Bowl – well, they were supposed to win it (and every year before this ’07 too). Congratulations Indianapolis on winning the Super Bowl everyone thought you were going to win 2-3 years ago. It’s about time. Peyton Manning has had a ‘picture perfect’ life… why wouldn’t he win the Super Bowl?
In all fairness, I’m really not very upset or bitter the Colts won. I’m genuinely happy, because they have deserved to win the championship for a while.
Like I said, not much was interesting… aside from the kick-ass spinach dip one of my friend’s girlfriends made, and the Prince performance was semi-sorta enjoyable. It did spark a conversation between my friends, in which we speculated on what in the world Prince does in his free time? He’s such an eccentric (a.k.a. weird) dude, it’s hard to imagine him doing anything that normal people do. Seriously, if Prince ever aired a reality TV show, I’m sure it’d be pretty damn interesting.
Two ‘promotions’ during the Super Bowl were actually funny… it was the David Letterman and Oprah clip ‘Super Bowl of Love’ and the 'But He Has a Bud Light' commercial. See below.







1 Comments:
Dude, I'm with you even the party i went to was boring. I think the Bud Light - “Wedding Auction” spot was pretty good
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog