Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Famer catches dude having sex with his pigs

A shocked pig farmer could not believe his eyes as he watched a man drop his trousers and assault several members of his herd. The farmer managed to grab a camera and get evidence of the public bestiality, and the animal lover has been convicted, newspaper VG reports.

"It was hard to comprehend what I was in fact seeing," said the Skien farmer. He managed to get nine shots of the former policeman he spotted sexually assaulting his pigs.

Telemark police said the case is closed and the man fined NOK 8,000 (USD 1,060) for violating animal protection laws.

"I saw a man standing among the pigs, inside the electrical fence. Suddenly he took off his underpants and stood there naked from the waist down. Then things started to happen that I didn't think were possible," the farmer said.

"I took nine pictures of the man in action. It was embarrassing delivering the film for development, and I explained in the photo shop what had happened," he said. Police said that the photographs were central to resolving the case. Article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog