F*ck Hallmark, these sarcastic greeting cards are hilarious!
Normally I hate when people post SPAM into the ‘comments’ section of my blog and I usually try to delete the right away… but yesterday I made an exception. An employee of the greeting card company ‘Uncooked’ posted a blurb about these two dudes who create greeting cards that a ‘sprinkle of wit’ and ‘loads of sarcasm’. Totally my type of humor.
So… yada yada yada… long story short, they sell these greeting cards that are f*ckin' hilarious, and you can check out some of the ones I found funny from their new website below, and if you’d like you can buy them from their website too, http://uncookedland.com (they're only $3.25 each).










2 Comments:
[b]WARNING![/b]
This is one of those web sites that won't let you use your browser back button. Be sure to open it in a new window or tab.
Actually, there are way funnier cards on www.stickswithstones.com
They're ruder, but they're hilarious.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog