Top 10 April Fool's Day Pranks:
CareerBuilder.com has named the top ten most memorable capers uncovered in this year's survey:
1. Sent a letter signed by the president of the company that informed employees they would have to take potty breaks in alphabetical order.
2. Decreased the size of boss's lab coat. Joke continued after April 1 with boss perplexed by his coats getting tighter each week while he was dieting so diligently.
3. Made for a very foggy day with dry ice in the urinal.
4. Changed all of boss's reading glasses to clear glass.
5. Sent a note to co-worker's pager that said to contact "George." The number was to the White House.
6. Employee went to the restroom and when he came out, he ran into a wall of tape draped across the doorway, courtesy of his team.
7. Put "random burping" program on boss's computer that would loudly burp every few seconds -- it went on for days.
8. Brought in jelly doughnuts filled with ketchup.
9. Had someone with a "questionable" profession call the office and ask for directions.
10. CEO placed a very large and official-looking "For Sale" sign in front of the building.
Labels: interesting news