Monday, April 16, 2007

Dude robs gas station with syringe filled with 'AIDS'

Authorities said they arrested a man who robbed a New Port Richey gas station with what he told the clerk was a syringe containing AIDS.

Viro Dincecco was arrested Thursday after someone recognized him from a surveillance video on the news and tipped off police. Detectives said the 21-year-old man confessed to six robberies, which he said were committed to feed a crack cocaine habit.

As for the syringe containing HIV-infected blood used in the March 31 robbery, Dincecco told detectives it was really just red Kool-Aid. Full article here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2007 10:21 PM, Blogger teana said...

im accually not suprised that he did something like this after all viro aka vido will do anything to get what he wants. there is only so much i was able to do for him. he is my cousin and i love him but this is just to much.

 
At 4/11/2009 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teana..I was the clerk your cuz did this to...I gave him MANY chances to leave,and every time I re-read the news accounts of this,it brings tears to my eyes.I saw a young man who completely threw away his life..I know many people that actually know "Vito" as well..even in my own family..My heart goes out to you..Know this,though..This incident affected me deeply.I have had serious health issues ever since..and am not working after 3 other attempted robberies at that same store.I'll never be the same..he messed my head up REAL bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog