The dude who invented 'instant noodles' is dead
The inventor of instant noodles, Momofuku Ando, has died in Japan, aged 96, of a heart attack.
Mr Ando was born in Taiwan in 1910 and moved to Japan in 1933, founding Nissin Food Products Co after World War II to provide cheap food for the masses. His most famous product, Cup Noodle, was released in 1971.

Labels: interesting news







4 Comments:
I think he's been dead for 2mnths now...
Well, that food feeds millions of college students..
Oh wow. Yeah, I guess you're right. He's been dead for a while.
Thanks Brittany.
I think it was last month but I forgot to send you the link till now ramsey this is jrobe691
Well, I guess he finally reached his expiration date.
But come on... 96 years old? Maybe Ramen Noodles really are good for you?
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog