Friday, August 03, 2007

Dude dies after being electrocuted by his computer.

A 20-yeard-old student was electrocuted by his computer. The young man, who was identified as Wu, reportedly opened the external casing of the computer's CPU to prevent it from overheating because he didn't want to switch on the air conditioner in his home.

According to the report, his sweaty legs came into contact with the computer's wiring, which might have caused a short circuit. The computer's internal voltage is as high as 380 volts, enough to give a deadly shock.

An initial investigation by police officers and medical staff found Wu was electrocuted. They found bruises on his legs as well as blood from his nostrils. » Article here



At 7/05/2018 3:24 AM, Blogger AKShAt TaMbI said...

Great list of jobs, especially helpful for Freshers! Another website where job seekers can connect with employers directly is WorkIndia's list of jobs for Receptionist


Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog