Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Woman arrested for groping mall Santa denies the charge

The woman accused of groping Santa at the Danbury Fair mall denies she even sat on the man's lap. "I don't know what's going on. I don't know if he was confused, it was a false report," Sandrama Lamy, 33, said this morning. Lamy said she was window shopping at the mall Saturday with a friend when she decided to get a picture with a man playing Santa Claus.

"Why would I do this? There were so many people there. If he (Santa) needed a few extra bucks I would have given it to him," Lamy said. "I've never been involved in a crime or anything. This is shocking to me." Danbury police charged Lamy Saturday with fourth-degree sexual assault, after the mall Santa contacted police and said the woman touched him in an inappropriate manner. » Article here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog