Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nurse accidently uses hydro-peroxide instead of water

Russians visiting a health resort received a rude shock when a nurse used hydrogen peroxide instead of water to give them enemas.

17 tourists in the Caucasus spa town of Yessentuki had to be treated in hospital after the mix-up.

Sources at the sanatorium said the mistake was explained by water and hydrogen peroxide looking the same. Hydrogen peroxide, which can be used to bleach hair, is used as a disinfectant but should not be ingested. » Article here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog