Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Woman cleans hands with gas, burns her trailer home down

A woman's trailer burned to the ground when she tried to clean her hands with gasoline and left the gas can on a stove with an open flame.

The 45-year-old woman had been painting inside her trailer when she decided to clean her hands with the gasoline, said Sandra King, spokeswoman for Pompano Beach Fire-Rescue. The woman placed the can of gasoline on a stove with a lit pilot and it ignited, she said.

The woman escaped with minor burns to her hands and was treated at the scene. The trailer was destroyed. » Article here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog