'I can tell you from experience that an overhead dog attack is much worse than your every day earthbound dog attacks.'


This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.

Monday, March 03, 2008 | Permalink
2 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
2 Comments:
HAHA. My dog used to do this. We have stairs in the back yard that go to the 2nd floor and the roof. When he was little he would go through the railing and walk around on the roof.
I can't say if I think that's creepy or cool. I never had a dog nor seen a dog walk on a roof before.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog