Across-the-Board (acrosstheboardblog.com)

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Monday, April 14, 2008
About Across-the-Board:
-
A.C.B. is an entertainment blog originally created by Ramsey Mohsen but also consists of a team of bloggers; Lee, Celeste, Grace, Chris and Daniel.
» Email tips to us: tips@acrosstheboardblog.com
Find Ramsey online at:
- "You gotta figure steak is safer because you figure no one is sticking their fingers in it"
- "Telescopic is definitely a real word"
- "You know your Mexican if you have a decal on the back of the car with your name- before you even get a license plate."
- "Looks like somebody unplugged the power the DJ booth!"
- "We are opening a new night club- the slogans going to be: Kansas City's premier HARD dance club!"
- "You figure- we probably have the best H-O-R-S-E venue in the nation."
- "I fu*kin' love carving pumpkins!"
- "1 AM @ Chubbys - "You want chicken fried steak? Ewww, I wanna vomit!"
- "If you can stick your fingers in it- and then it gets lost, thats how you know"
- "Yeah dude, she totally has side-ass."
- "I said yes, she said no, she said shut up..."
- "Are you guys really in here folding pocket squares?"
- "Last one there's a Penis Pump!"
- "DooDoo-DooDoo-Doo-Doo!!"
- "Scott the douche!"
- "Daddy! I want my oompa loompa now!!"
- "I guess the city finally did something about the squirrel problem."
- "She's just fat enough- she's probably a freak!"
- "I'm going to take a piss in the back yard. / Well that's fine, but thats the front yard."
- "While playing H-O-R-S-E: "I f*ckin' hate stadium lights (after the motion light comes on)"
- "You'd have a much bigger shaft if you'd do your balls right"
- "So is a unicorn just a horse that has one horn sticking out of its head? Oh."
- "I’d rather massage a chick with pudding."
- "We’re getting a cat and we’re naming it taint."
- "You should send her a text message and say that you want to rub her down with applebutter"
- "Never send a girl carnations unless you want her to say, 'Crap, I got carnations.'"
- "I've decided photos of girls on boats are sexier than photos of girls on the beach."
- "I’m worried that I’m going to run out of people to ask to be friends on Facebook."
- "Eat it with your hands it's tomato-saucy!"
- "I hate when movies try to make food visually stimulating."
- "She's been living for 16 years in KY jelly./Yeah, that can't be good on your eyebrows"
- "I think pregnant ladies are scary"
- "I think we should wait till it's late./When we get back it will be late./Exactly"
- "The party is at Jerry's Bait Shop! OH-OH"
- "I can't, I have to start studying for a final I have in two days... and I haven't even taken the book out of the saran wrap."
- "I don’t have to ask her for permission, I just have to persuade her to let me."
- "You should have paddled him with your penis at his wedding!"
- "Jeez-la-weez!"/Did you really just say Jeez-la-weez?"
- "Listen here bucko!/Did you really just say bucko?"
- "[Ramsey barges into Paul’s house and interrupts a group of people watching a serious movie with the lights dimmed], “Paul you’re such a damn liar, and you smell like ham” – Drunk Ramsey after the Rascal Flatts concert
- "(calling me from the casino buffet) Dude -- quit screen your calls, I wanted to tell you about the crazy amount of food I ate, I seriously, you’re probably going to think this is an exaggeration but it’s not. [excited] I ate two steaks, probably about 35 shrimp, a thing of carved turkey, a baked potato crab, a crab rangoon, some fried rice, two rolls, and a teeny piece of pie at the end. Fucking most food I’ve ever eaten -- this place is fuckin’ [short pause] we have got to start coming here on Thursdays! Anyways, I’ll be home in a little bit, later bye."
- "Birth control is the best invention ever... [pause], so are condoms"
- "So I've been thinking of taking up smoking as a hobby..."
- "You would of been funny in the 80's"
- "I wonder what T.J. Ford is up to?"
- "You made out with him because you wanted to feel his suede jacket? That's awesome."
- "Júlio… Baptista!! A.K.A. ‘the bat’"
- "Fuckin' cock block!"
- "Dude, I’d rather rollerblade on a treadmill"
- "Scott: Craig's List is awesome! Ramsey: Really? What do you look for? Scott: Oh, you know -- snowboards, motorcycles, and bed frames. Ramsey: Wait, what? Dude, that's pretty random shit."
- "Can I have a dollar!!!!!"
- "This is the best day ever! - Andy (from the Bachelor -- yeah, we watched it)
- "My tires will not miss all the pot holes Lawrence, KS has to offer"
- "I'm still pissed none of Paris Hilton's singles were popular"
- "Whoa dude, look... boobs."
- "Feverdo"
- "Take a right, take a right..."
Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com





17 Comments:
apparently the old man in the mountain moved out of New Hampshire!
i'm sorry man, but these are getting lame.
No they're not. They're fun... (and some of the most commented posts on the blog).
is the mountain Jabba the hut?
croc swimming towards the boat
A Ninja Croc?
It's another T-Rex, top right, @ the skyline right at the ridgeline.
there is a skull in the rocks on the right.
i'm assuming that is it.
these are going downhill.
the MecWarrior / TRex one would make me send out some bricks, but the other two don't.
we need higher res images.
hmm, i've found two skulls, one on the right in the rocks, one dead center in the rocks, and a Wolf looking thing on the left off of the ridge in the rocks on the far bank.
I'd say the wolf face thing in the rocks is probably the scarriest of the three i see.
The answers should be included with these somehow.
The best was the Trex on the street and the fetal child outline in the scenery 'framing'.
The last one, with the dog, was horrible.
These are starting to get really stupid
"Dirt" and "Anonymous"... I find it interesting you don't like these. "Lawyer" is right... for some reason or another, these posts seem to get the most feedback out of my regular visitors!
Look -- I'll be the first to admit, not all of these are great, but they do seem to be entertaining to most.
Hey "j", if I had better images I would post them, I just post what people have sent to me (I didn't create these).
Best,
--
Ramsey
Ramsey, you're not allowed to sign blog posts with 'Best,'
nor 'regards' nor 'best regards'. i'll send the mountain face to haunt you in your sleep if i see it again!!! ;)
Michael... yeah, wtf was I thinking? Well I wasn't -- actually I had just got done firing a bunch of emails out, and "best" was just habit at that point. :)
Looks to me like King Kong or some other sort of giant, dark colored creature, is coming out of the water right along the rocks on the right hand side...Just down river a bit.
it's a woman's legs spread open and you see her vagina........
Look straight in the middle of the water. There's the face of an old man. You might have to stare at it a while to see it, but it's a little greener than the other water. Tilting the screen back JUST A LITTLE helps to see it.
Now that I really look at it, it could be a cat-person. ;o
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog