Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Teens busted for microwaving feces at convenience store

Three juveniles who were videotaped putting a bag of human feces in a microwave at a Salt Lake area convenience store were arrested.

A few minutes later, the microwave blew up and sent the excrement and a putrid stench around the store. The appliance was destroyed and the entire store had to be fumigated for a long period of time -- resulting in lost profits, officials said. Overall, about $3,500 in damages occurred. » Full article here

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4/22/2008 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROSS Hope they had to clean it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog