Monday, May 19, 2008

Dude bites into bolt while dining at Outback Steakhouse

When James Fetters began eating a cup of potato soup at an Outback Steakhouse three weeks ago, he expected to taste bits of bacon, chopped chives and melted cheese. Instead, he bit into a 2-inch industrial bolt, leaving him with more than a bad taste in his mouth.

The bolt chipped Fetters’ left front tooth, he said, carving away part of the enamel and causing a slight pain in his tooth as he breathes. He wants Outback to pay for the damage, and said he feels the restaurant hasn’t made much of an effort to help him. An Outback Steakhouse corporate official said the company is willing to pay for Fetters’ dental procedures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog