Monday, May 19, 2008

Woman dancing on bar accidentally sets man on fire

A woman dancing on a bar accidentally set a man on fire early Sunday after noticing her foot was in flames, Miami-Dade Fire-Rescue said.

The woman, described as in her 20s, when she agreed to help out with a display involving liquor and fire, authorities said. According to Fire Rescue, she hopped on the bar, started dancing, then realized her foot was engulfed in flames. She reacted by accidentally kicking the flaming mixture into a passer-by, Fire-Rescue said.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog