Monday, June 16, 2008

17-year-old plumber $12 million dollar mistake

A 17-year-old rookie plumber has burned down a £5 million ($12 million) waterside mansion in southwest England, after a soldering task during his first day on the job went horribly wrong.
The historic mansion in Kingswear, Devon, was undergoing a £2 million renovation when a fire ripped through the eight-bedroom house overnight.
In just minutes it burned it down to the ground. It is thought the fire started after polystyrene insulation caught alight from the flame of a blow torch. The plumber was working for a firm of sub-contractors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog