Dude goes 'postal' at the office. FAKE? or REAL?

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
5 Comments:
Real. This is a normal day at the office in Russia. :)
100% real i speak russian and i can tell this was real
I say fake. Why did it take so long to stop him? Either that office is full of wimps or this was staged.
I say fake. What are the odds that he would be perfectly centered in the "security camera" shots. Seems pretty fishy to me.
I just saw this on the news, actually. Seems as though it's real.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog