The human mirror (improv everywhere).

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
1 Comments:
I have recently purchased a few of sport watch, and it is madness how many people comment on
these simple and hot watches. I go get my hair trimmed and every hair stylist wants to know exactly where I got my new silicone
watch. I'm in the check out line at a food store, and have people in line go out of their way to ask me where I got it. I have worn flash jewelry from just about every big
wig brand, and have never had the comments as I have from the cheapest piece of jewelry that I have purchased in a long time. And if you have no idea of choosing a
Christmas gift for family and friends, follow me, power balance,
zhu zhu pet, Emporio Armani, omega-watch are waiting for your choices. good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog